In honor of the AIGA’s 100th anniversary, AIGA Detroit will host a variety of Centennial themed events throughout 2014.
100 Bowls is the first in this installment! Join fellow members & local potters at Sugar Hill Clay in making wheel thrown & hand-built bowls. AIGA is partnering with Sugar Hill Clay’s charity event Empty Bowls, with a goal of making 100 bowls. All proceeds from the auctioned bowls will go towards Cass Community Social Services.
- Orientation is Monday, February 10th from 6:00-9:00pm
- AIGA open studio is on Tuesdays from 6:00-9:00pm
- Additional studio time: Fridays from 6:00-9:00pm and Sundays 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Sugar Hill Clay is located at 71 Garfield (Detroit, MI) within the lower level of the lofts (entrance is on the Eastside of the building – adjacent to Seva’s parking lot)
- Parking: Entrance to lot is located off John R in the alleyway between Garfield & Forest. Street parking is also available on Garfield & Forest
- Beginner and/or Intermediate potters welcome – opt to either throw off the wheel -or- hand-build a bowl
- Materials & Supplies will be provided
We’d love to have you join us!
Questions or Comments: email@example.com
View on Eventbrite
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.