- actively lead and engage your peers in an AIGA Student Group* for the duration of one school year (Fall 2013–Spring 2014)
- promote and support the initiatives of AIGA Detroit
- attend exclusive Student Ambassador events
- collaborate and plan upcoming student events for Spring 2014
- act as a liaison between the AIGA Student Group Faculty Advisor and the AIGA Detroit Education Director
- provide status updates to AIGA Detroit at the end of the first semester and twice in the second semester
- a reputable item on the resume, will look good to future employers
- waived Contributor AIGA membership
- instant peer and professional connections
- build experience organizing people and activities
- exclusive Student Ambassador events planned just for you
Exclusive Student Ambassador Events (for accepted ambassadors only!)
- Ambassador Social (November 2013)
- Ambassador Meeting (February 2014)
Junior or Senior level status enrolled in a graphic design program endorsement from a faculty member
Are you interested in applying? Submit a letter of interest (1 page maximum) about why you would like to be a Student Ambassador. Share ideas for how you might engage your peers in an AIGA Student Group. Submitting a digital multi-media narrative in place of a letter is optional. Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtain one letter of reference from a current or former faculty member. Have the faculty memeber send the letter as a PDF to email@example.com.
Deadline for submissions: September 30th
Notification of acceptance: October 7th
*An AIGA Student Group must have 10 official members to qualify as an active group. A prize package will be awarded to Student Ambassadors that get 10 or more members to join AIGA. More details to come!
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.